EDGE Letter of Endorsement
Gain an edge on leading the digital transition. Earn the Discovery Education EDGE Letter of Endorsement.
Discovery Education and Wilkes University are proud to offer educators with this exciting new opportunity. EDGE is a 12-credit letter of endorsement* program that provides a quick pathway to expertise in emerging technologies, allowing you to stay on the cutting edge of digital technology and instruction.
Whether you’re considering a master’s degree or you already have one and want to further your credentials, the Discovery Education EDGE provides a compelling career growth opportunity. By combining a forward thinking curriculum with existing and proven pedagogy, all under the guidance of an established leader in digital instruction, this program will prepare you for the challenges and opportunities of an ever-changing, digital classroom.
- Courses are designed by leading instructors in the field of instructional technology including renowned educators Kathy Schrock and Dean Shareski
- Affordable and convenient (offered fully online)
- Free access to Discovery Education’s suite of services while enrolled
- Advance your career and become a leader in instructional technology
- Emerging trends and technologies, Digital transition, Graduate Level, Endorsed skill set (EDGE)
- 12 credits based on taking four (3 credit each) courses focused on transformative instruction and digital learning
Required courses include :
EDIM 515 BYOD: Mobile Learning in Education
EDIM 516 Sustaining Digital Literacy
Elective courses (complete two):
EDIM 510 Web 2.0 Impacting Learning Environments
EDIM 511 Portable Video Production and Application
EDIM 513 Inquiry-based Learning
EDIM 514 Internet Tools for Teaching
Apply today and join Discovery Education and Wilkes University in transforming teaching and learning with the EDGE Letter of Endorsement.
*The letter of endorsement is granted by Wilkes University and is not a state certification.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All