Watch Our Online Course Demo
Discovery Education and Wilkes University are committed to making it easy and convenient for students to participate in this program. The entire program is held online using the course management system L.I.V.E., which helps create dynamic online learning environments for students. You will be sent information prior to the start of class on how to log on and access the course site, and how to obtain information on course content, assignments and due dates. Inside the course, you will complete practical activities and participate in online discussions with classmates. To help you in this dynamic online environment, instructors will provide guidance and answer questions related to the course, while the 24/7 help desk assists with technical support.
Click below for a short tutorial explaining the primary functions of L.I.V.E. and to see just how easy it is to take one of our online courses.
To watch this video, you must upgrade your Flash Player to the latest version.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All