Dr. Stephanie Throne
Stephanie Throne earned her Ph.D. in Romance Languages and Literature from the University of Michigan and has been a professor of Spanish and German. The co-author of such texts as Differentiating Instruction with Technology in Middle School Classrooms, Differentiating Instruction with Technology in K-5 Classrooms, and the online course, Differentiation Supported by Technology, Throne has presented on similar topics at many conferences, workshops and webinars. In addition, Throne teaches/tutors Spanish, math, reading, and writing for various instructional and private organizations. For the last ten years, she has served as a faculty consultant for the Educational Testing Service, for which she supervises and trains faculty consultants to score the audio section of Advanced Placement examinations in Spanish and to evaluate examinations. Dr. Throne is the co-author of a Spanish text for upper elementary and middle school students, and is a frequent editor/proofreader for several publications. Prior to her work as a language professor, Throne served as a trainer and course developer for a large financial services corporation.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All