Dr. Grace Smith
Grace E. Smith earned her Ph.D. from Wayne State University in Instructional Technology. She taught English, social studies, and reading to students in grades 6-12, and for the past 11 years, held the position of Instructional Technology Coordinator for a Michigan school district. Other leadership positions include corporate-wide curriculum coordinator for a Fortune 500 company, senior human resources consultant, director of continuing professional education for a business college and lead systems analyst for a Michigan university. Prior to teaching for Wilkes, Dr. Smith was a member of the adjunct faculties of two Michigan universities where she taught management, writing, and technology courses. The co-author of such texts as Differentiating Instruction with Technology in Middle School Classrooms, Differentiating Instruction with Technology in K-5 classrooms, and the online course Differentiation Supported by Technology, Smith has presented on similar themes at many conferences and online.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All