Dr. Luke Lyons
Luke Lyons earned his Ph.D. from Loyola University Chicago in Cultural and Educational Policy Studies and also holds a M.S. in Information Systems from DePaul University. He received a bachelor’s degree in English from Boston College. In addition to teaching at Wilkes University, Dr. Lyons is an adjunct professor at Concordia University Chicago and frequent lecturer at other universities. He teaches graduate and undergraduate courses, focused on Ethics and Foundations in Education, Philosophy of Education, Sociology of Education, and Globalization, Technology, and Education.
Currently, Dr. Lyons works for Discovery Education, managing the development of instructional technologies and has over 11 years of Information Technology experience in various fields.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All