Frank Guttler is a film/video/media teacher, professional development trainer, lecturer and consultant with the Los Angeles County Office of Education. Frank is a producer by trade and educator by accident with years of experience in the television and film industry before becoming Associate Director of the K-12 Screen Education Center at the American Film Institute. He is a Google Certified Teacher and holds a BA in Cinema-television Arts and Electronic Media Management from the California State University, Northridge. You can also read Frank's blogs at www.lightscameralearn.com.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All