To watch this video, you must upgrade your Flash Player to the latest version.
Discovery Education and Wilkes University have assembled some of the leading experts in educational technology to design this program: Kathy Schrock, Joe Brennan, Lance Rougeux and Steve Dembo, to name just a few. They are visionaries in their fields. They bring not only credibility and prestige to the degree, they also bring their passion for the swiftly evolving 21st century classroom to your online classes. Get ready to learn. These accomplished men and women are a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Collectively, they are and have been curriculum coordinators for Fortune 500 companies, technology directors, acclaimed authors, must-read bloggers, keynote speakers and even a former Hollywood producer. The breadth of experience and innovation they bring to this degree cannot be quantified. Most important, these esteemed thinkers are at your service. Their goal is to give you the tools and knowledge to become a successful 21st century teacher.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All