EDIM 514: Internet Tools for Teaching
Course Designer: Steve Dembo
The course will explore an array of powerful tools and new technologies that will help educators move beyond simple proficiency. Students will explore a wide variety of cutting edge technologies, from Web 2.0 to mobile phones in the classrooms. From the federal and state regulations that school technology policies are based on to the assessment of digital projects, this class provides students with a basis from which to explore, evaluate and integrate new technologies in the classroom.
|Name||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Session I||January 21||March 10|
|Spring Session II||March 11||April 28|
* Not all courses are offered each session. Please view detailed course schedules.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All