EDIM 511: Portable Video Production and Application
Course Designer: Frank Guttler
To watch this video, you must upgrade your Flash Player to the latest version.
Designed to be a companion to Digital Storytelling (EDIM 504), in this course you will continue to develop your video production skills with projects that dive deeper into the rafts of cinematography, lighting, editing and increase your confidence with the tools and techniques of filmmakers. This action packed 7-week online boot camp will also sharpen your perception of mass media and visual language with a dash of film studies and commentary. Whatever subject you teach, the skills you will learn in EDIM 511 will be useful as you integrate visual media in your classroom.
|Name||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Session I||January 21||March 10|
|Spring Session II||March 11||April 28|
* Not all courses are offered each session. Please view detailed course schedules.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All