EDIM 507: Globalization and Advocacy
Course Designer: Luke Lyons
This course examines the impact of globalization and technologies have on education and the need for educators to adapt to the changing needs of a global society. In addition, the importance of advocacy and how it can affect change will be examined.
|Name||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Session I||January 21||March 10|
|Spring Session II||March 11||April 28|
* Not all courses are offered each session. Please view detailed course schedules.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All