ED 5400: SAS for Pennsylvania Educators
This course examines the six components of a Standards Aligned System (SAS) and provides methods for implementing SAS to enhance student learning, engagement, and achievement. It also explores ways to use SAS to help students develop the critical thinking, collaboration, innovation, and creativity skills that will equip them for lifelong learning.
|Name||Start Date||End Date|
|Semester||January 20||April 27|
* Not all courses are offered each session. Please view detailed course schedules.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All