ED 520: Using Assessment to Guide Instruction
An examination of various assessment strategies and current methods of assessment, through the study of theory and effective practices in assessment translated into design. The analysis of disaggregated student data to implement effective change in teaching and assessment practices will be explored. Research based strategies for the assessment and instruction of diverse learners will be examined.
|Name||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Session I||January 21||March 10|
|Spring Session II||March 11||April 28|
* Not all courses are offered each session. Please view detailed course schedules.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All