About Our Courses
Designed for working teachers like you, our Instructional Media courses are fully online. They meet in accelerated 7-week terms so that you can quickly apply what you learn in your classroom. And they are taught by experts who are helping to change the face of the 21st century classroom. This forward-thinking curriculum will teach you to integrate electronic media and web-based tools into your curriculum. Find creative ways to use Web 2.0 tools to engage your students. Master digital storytelling and become a well-traveled guide on virtual field trips. If your goal is to become a leader in the 21st century classroom, you won’t find a more future-oriented and inspiring program.
Foundations and General Pedagogy (21 credits)
Elective (choose 9 credits)
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All