To advance a new generation of education technology leaders, Discovery Education, renowned for its quality content and digital media services in over half of all US schools, and Wilkes University, a leader in graduate education, have teamed up to create the online Master of Science degree in Instructional Media.
To thrive in the 21st century classroom, successful educators are embracing a new approach to teacher instruction. New tools. New technologies. A new appreciation for digital media. From Web 2.0 to digital storytelling, to virtual field trips, the 21st century classroom has the power to engage and inspire today’s tech savvy students. This degree provides teachers the tools, knowledge and strategies to be successful 21st century educators.
Important Dates & Events
Join us on these upcoming dates for an Interactive Webinar to learn about the Instructional Media program. Register now.
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information ...More
- Article by Course Designer Kathy Schrock: Equipping Teachers to Infuse Technology...More
- Article from THE Journal: A Virtual Ticket to Ride...More
- Discovery Education and Wilkes University Announce First Graduates in Master’s Degree Program in Instructional Media ...More
- Article from School CIO: Top Online Degrees Help Teachers Make More Cents...More
- Article from Tech & Learning: School Yourself...More
- Article from THE Journal: Up Close and Virtual...More
- View All